- Prints at high speeds thanks to fixed-head technology
- Offers one-touch controls and easy-to-use, Plug'n Play software to minimize set-up time
- Features HP print technology
- Integrates with CASS- and PAVE-certified software so users can receive USPS postal automation discounts
- Complies with Intelligent Mail® barcode regulations
Neopost’s AS-930 Addressing System ensures maximum speed, accuracy and flexibility for almost all address-printing needs.
The system features fixed-head technology capable of printing at nearly constant speed regardless of content. Print on a wide variety of documents: envelopes to magazines to newsletters.
Secured paper paths and low jam-rates provide greater output which shortens processing time.
Take advantage of USPS® postal automation discounts and decrease duplicate mailings by combining the AS-930 with postal discounting software. Saves both time and money.
- Postcards: As many as 39,000 per hour
- Envelopes: As many as 27,000 per hour
- Print resolution as fine as 600 dpi
- Print Area: 1.5” x 19.6”
- Minimum document size: 5.3” x 2.76”
- Maximum document size: 19” x 14”
- Hopper capacity: 350 #10 envelopes
- 26”L x 20”H x 16”D