- Saves money and increases response rates
- Features HP inkjet technology
- Barcode printer built
- Delivers high-speed and heavy-duty tabletop address printing
- Offers application versatility
Project a professional appearance with all mailings. The AS-960 Addressing System uses patented HP printing technology, prints 600 x 600 dots per inch and delivers sharp, crisp, easily readable addresses.
The AS-960 also prints machine-readable barcodes, like the Intelligent Mail® barcode, that are fully compatible with the Postal Service’s reading systems.
The AS-960 integrates with address quality management software such as Neopost’s Business Mailer or similar third-party software solution. That means custom-designed address layouts as well as address cleansing, address optimization and other money-saving features.
- As many as 26,000 addresses per hour
- Print resolution as fine as 600 x 600 dpi
- Print area: 3” x 20”
- Minimum document size: 3.46” x 5.31”
- Maximum document size: 15” x 20”
- Hopper capacity: 500 #10 envelopes
- 24”L x 29”H x 21”D