- Increases productivity
- Prints like a professional-grade printer
- Features Harlequin RIP technology
- Delivers workflow productivity
- Includes ICC profiles
Neopost’s MACH 5 printer leverages patented Memjet® technology to dramatically improve direct mail and transpromotional marketing at an extremely low total cost of ownership.
The MACH 5 allows mail centers, print shops and marketers of all sizes to take advantage of exceptional color printing resolution and printing speed across a wide variety of envelopes, paper and label stocks.
Combined with the optional mColor RIP and Workflow Software, the MACH 5 delivers professional-level color quality control. Exceptional print quality plus speed translate into the lowest per-piece cost and fastest ROI for direct mail and transpromotional marketing printing.
- Print resolution as fine as 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Print speed as fast as 3,600 pages per hour
- As many as 7,500 #10 envelopes per hour
- Color matrix as high as 16.8 million colors
- Print area as great as to 8.5” x 17” with full-bleed capability
- Minimum material size (L x W) 4 1/4” x 3”
- Maximum material size (L x W) 17” x 9.5”
- Material thickness as thick as 1/48”
- 24”L x 20”W x 18”H