- Applies 1.5” tabs side-to-side or top-to-side
- Operates at speeds as high as 25,000 per hour
- Applies USPS® pressure-sensitive roll stamps
- Switches from front-tabbing to side-tabbing in seconds
- Runs Neopost tab rolls as large as 9” in diameter with a standard 3” core size
The TA-25 is the most technically advanced tabletop tabbing system available. It can apply tabs to the top and side of a mail piece simultaneously – a task no other tabletop tabbing system on the market can do.
More impressively, it can apply tabs on opposite sides of the same piece in a single pass.
- As many as 25,000 tri-folds per hour
- Side-to-side tabbing as many as 15,000 letter-size booklets per hour
- Stamping as many as 20,000 #10 envelopes per hour
- Minimum material size (L x W): 3.5” x 5”
- Maximum material size (L x W): 15” x 11”
- Material thickness: as much as 1/4”
- Minimum tab size (L x W): 3/4” x 3/4”
- Maximum tab size max (L x W): 1.5” x 1.5”
- 19”L x 26”D x 30”H