Features high-speed opening technology
Optimizes work flow through improved ergonomics
Includes operator controlled software interface, automatic jam detection and automatic chaff collection
The IM-306’s ability to operate at a rated speed of as many as 40,000 envelopes per hour sets a new standard for high-volume mail opening technology.
Most significantly, the IM-306 is also available with enhanced sorting capabilities. Envelopes can be output to two locations based on programmable criteria such as thickness, length and height. Optional batching capability allows items to be grouped together in pre-selected lot sizes.
- As many as 40,000 envelopes per hour
- Feeder hopper capacity: as many as 400 envelopes
- Lengths: As long as 13.5" (including overnight packs)
- 90-Degree Powered Conveyor
- Reports Printer
- High-Speed Inkjet Printer